Here at Oh! Physio, a holistic approach is used to help treat patients. This is based on the Hauora concept and is aimed at improving patient’s overall quality of life, not just their physical limitations.
Physiotherapy benefits may include:
- Relief from chronic or acute pain
- Recovery and functional restoration of physical abilities
- Pre-surgery strengthening and post-surgical recovery
- Self-management of conditions and secondary complications
What we treat:
- Sports injuries
- Overuse and repetitive stress injuries
- Lower back and spinal pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist injuries
- Hip, groin and pelvic pain
- Knee pain and injuries
- Ankle pain and injuries
- Chronic pain
- Rehabilitation for orthopaedic surgery such as rotator cuff repair, knee and hip replacements, tibia/fibula fractures and knee/shoulder reconstructions
There is a consent form that can be downloaded and completed prior to your initial consultation.
Please feel free to bring your family support members / whanau and children are welcome.
The injured body site will need to be accessible for therapy. Towels are available for patients to use; however, patients are encouraged to bring comfortable and appropriate clothing.
There is onsite parking and wheelchair access.